Ordering from us is easy. Our online store is available 24/7 and you can contact us via email 7 days a week.
To place an order:
- Browse through our store, using the category menu or the search function on top of the page;
- Once you locate the item(s) you want, add them to your shopping cart;
- When you are done shopping, go to your shopping cart and start the checkout process;
- During the checkout process you’ll provide us with the information necessary to process your order;
- You can choose your payment method, either credit card, debit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT);
- When you are done, you’ll receive an order confirmation email as well as an invoice;
- If you selected EFT as your payment method, using the banking details provided on your invoice, you can make the payment and send us the payment proof via email or fax;
- We’ll send out your order and provide you with a tracking number.
If you need to cancel or amend your order, please let us know ASAP. We’ll do our best to accommodate you! In the event that an item is out of stock with our suppliers at the time your order is confirmed, we’ll offer you a refund, or you can choose an alternative product in its place
If you have any questions, please let us know. You can send us a message or email us at email@example.com. You can also phone us during office hours at 012 534 3288.